Good morning, friends! I am so excited to share this two ingredient (four, if you're me) recipe for banana pancakes! I'm thinking of starting a mini-series about super easy recipes for your average college student called Plate by Plate. Cooking is something I didn't do a lot of when I was home. Each dish I prepare is an experiment, you know? I wanted to share some of my cooking adventures with you all, and give you the play by play of what ends up on my plate. Thus, Plate by Plate was born.
Anyways, enough talking. Let's make some sh!t.
For this recipe, you only need two ingredients.
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas
You can make some of the following modifications, if you're feeling adventurous.
- 2 eggs, 1 banana for thinner pancakes
- 2 bananas, 1 egg for chunkier pancakes
- Add cinnamon sugar and/or chocolate chips (pictured above)
- Whisk egg(s) in small bowl
- Mash banana(s) in separate bowl
- Pour whisked egg into banana mush
- Stir (here is where you would add the sweet stuff!)
- Butter pan before cooking
- Cook on medium heat, give each side no more than 3 minutes
100% natural, super healthy, very filling, and absolutely delicious!